Helping People without Relying on Others
- We are always sincere.
- We create new value.
- We grow our business by sharing knowledge and respecting each other.
- We embrace our responsibility and act responsibly.
- CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY
- We seek to grow our company in unity with society.
- Corporate Name
- Kyoritsu Metal Industry Co., Ltd
- July 8, 1961
- Capital Stock
- 10,000,000 yen
- Representative Excutive
- Yoichi Matsumura
- 2-8-23, Fukuura, Kanazawa-ku,
Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
- Registered Certification
- ISO Quality Management System
- Lines of Business
1. Stainless steel wires for precision springs
2. Piano wires for precision springs
3. Phosphor bronze wires for precision springs
4. Manufacturing high-precision wires for bore diameter of ferrules piano wires, stainless steel wires
5. Straightening various metal wires
6. Manufacturing soft stainless steel wires
7. Other metal wires
- Kyoritsu Metal Industry
- 2-8-23, Fukuura, kanazawa-ku, Yokohama 236-0004
As described in our philosophy, we not only fulfill our minimal responsibilities such as those of legal and regulatory compliance but also carry out continual activities under a management system based on belief that we need actively to respond to both actual and potential need of the society.
In order to continue a minimal level of business activities under conditions of limited resources and resume operations within the targeted recovery time in the event of unforeseen events, we develop action plans to serve as the foundations for continuity efforts established in advance and we strive to fulfill our social responsibilities in partnership with the community.
Electronica, one of the world’s largest international trade fairs for electronic components and semiconductors, attracts considerable attention for the state-of-the-art technologies and products on exhibit. The main fields or products on exhibit include electronic components, semiconductors, displays, sensors, wireless devices and measurement and testing equipment. We exhibited in the Japan booth through an industry-government partnership centered on firms in the city of Yokohama, where our headquartered, along with JETRO, Kanagawa Prefecture, promoting our materials for use in high-precision electronic components.
Technical Show Yokohama (Industrial Technology Trade Fair)
This is the largest industrial trade fair in Yokohama in February of each year. The goals of this trade fair are to expand sales channels for technologies and products, create business opportunities and promote industry in the community through gathering together in one place state-of-the-art industrial technologies and products and enabling communication and exchange of information across the boundaries that separate individual industries.
- Kyoritsu Metal Industry Co., Ltd. Incorporated in Yokohama with 500,000 yen in capital.
- We received an order from Seiko Group for piano wire drawing process materials to be used as quartz hole polishing materials for luxury watches.
- Received an order from Suzuki Metal Industy Co., Ltd. A member of the Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Group, for production of stainless steel wire for use in springs.
- Head office and factory relocated to current location in Fukuura, Yokohama city.
- Gained ISO9001 certification.
- Received an order from Suzuki-Sumiden Stainless Steel Wire Co., Ltd., a member company of Nippon Steel & Sumikin SG Wire Group, for Stainless Steel wires for use in wire harnesses.
- Certified as “Social Contribution Company in Yokohama”.
- New building constructed in response to business growth.